Prime Focus, the Indian visual effects and 3-D conversion company, has emerged as a possible buyer for bankrupt visual effects company Rhythm & Hues, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- JS Communications Pulls Bid for Rhythm & Hues
- Judge Approves Interim Loan for Rhythm & Hues
- Rhythm & Hues to File For Bankruptcy Protection
- Effects Workers Miffed After Oscar Speech Cut-off
- Digital Domain Names Execs for Vancouver Studio
- Creative Artists, Indian Talent Agency Form Joint Venture
- Drive-ins to Get Help for Digital Conversion
- CALM Law Regulating TV Commercial Volume Takes Effect