When people talk about the future of health care, Kaiser Permanente is often the model they have in mind. Yet its executives acknowledge that Kaiser has yet to achieve the holy grail of delivering that care at a low enough cost, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Melanoma Drug Shows Promise in Key Trial
- Hulu Faces a Nebulous Future
- L.A. Port Rail Project Sparks Anger
- Slaking a Region’s Thirst While Cleaning Its Beaches
- Disney Struggles to Find Its Digital Footing
- Hollywood Studios Facing Upheaval at Highest Levels
- Another Plot Twist at Herbalife
- Microsoft Succession Fuels Speculation