Amgen Inc. said its experimental and novel treatment for advanced melanoma met the main goal of a late-stage clinical trial by demonstrating a durable response in significantly more patients than a comparison treatment, the New York Times and Reuters report.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Kaiser Seen as Face of Future Health Care
- Hulu Faces a Nebulous Future
- L.A. Port Rail Project Sparks Anger
- Slaking a Region’s Thirst While Cleaning Its Beaches
- Amgen Workers Helped U.S. in Marketing Inquiry
- Disney Struggles to Find Its Digital Footing
- Microsoft Succession Fuels Speculation
- Hollywood Studios Facing Upheaval at Highest Levels