South Korean entertainment and media company JS Communications has withdrawn its bid to acquire Rhythm & Hues, the El Segundo visual effects company that recently filed for bankruptcy protection, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Judge Approves Interim Loan for Rhythm & Hues
- Prime Focus Emerges as Bidder for Rhythm & Hues
- Rhythm & Hues to File For Bankruptcy Protection
- Chernin, Guggenheim Among Bidders for Hulu
- DirecTV Gets Support from Cox
- Satellite TV Companies Angling for Political Cash
- Effects Workers Miffed After Oscar Speech Cut-off
- Digital Domain Names Execs for Vancouver Studio