Los Angeles County supervisors have decided not to fast track a proposed county's stormwater cleanup fee, opting not to proceed with the parcel fee as written but allowing for the possibility it could re-appear on a general election ballot next year, the Los Angeles Times and San Gabriel Valley Tribune report.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- County Defers Vote on Storm Water Cleanup Fee
- High Court: L.A. County Liable for Stormwater Pollution
- Layoffs at L.A. Works
- Stricter Grading System for Restaurants?
- County Supervisors Place Parcel Tax for Stormwater Cleanup on November Ballot
- Ontario Prepares to Sue L.A. Over Airport
- Pot Ruling Not Expected to Affect L.A. Measures
- Local Newspapers Hit By Subscription Renewal Scams