Some Americans could see their insurance bills double next year as the health care overhaul law expands coverage to millions of people, the Associated Press reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- How Tiny Allegiant Air Thrives
- WellPoint Profit Jumps 38 Percent
- Microsoft Tweaks Windows 8
- Icahn, Dell Enter Confidentiality Pact
- Big Data,'Big Brother'
- Why Holiday Sales Could Ride on Lower Gas Prices
- Financial Discipline Grows Five Years After Crisis
- Target Tech Chief Leaves Amid Security Overhaul