The National Consumers League has called on the Federal Trade Commission to investigate the business practices of Herbalife Ltd., the Los Angeles nutritional products company that’s been described as a pyramid scheme by hedge fund manager Bill Ackman and others, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife Shares Rise Above Pre-Controversy Levels
- Herbalife Discussing Marketing Practices With Federal Trade Commission
- Ackman Acknowledges Feds Investigating Contractor
- Icahn Buys Stake in Herbalife as Battle Heats Up
- Chinese Connection in Herbalife Investigation?
- Lawmaker Wants FTC to Investigate Herbalife
- Is Herbalife Planning Campaign Against Critic?
- Illinois Officials Investigating Herbalife