The Los Angeles County Museum of Art has proposed acquiring the Museum of Contemporary Art. Opposition may come from the region’s most influential art patron, Eli Broad, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Broad Remains Player in Museum Merger
- MOCA Director to Steer a Steady Course
- Moca, Post-Deitch, Presents Major Challenge for Successor
- Hot Opening for Broad Museum
- Board Seeks Replacement as Moca Head Resigns
- MOCA Turns Down LACMA Offer
- Moca Chief Set to Step Down After Rocky Tenure
- LACMA Plans $650-Million New Look