Mark Cuban, the billionaire owner of the Dallas Mavericks basketball team, lost a bid to end an SEC lawsuit that accused him of insider trading when he sold his stake in the search company Mamma.com, the New York Times and Reuters report.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Insider Trading Trial of Mavericks’ Owner Begins
- Mark Cuban Cleared of Insider Trading Charges
- Mark Cuban to Tender Lions Gate Shares to Icahn
- Hedge Funds Miss the Mark in Herbalife 'Short War'
- Mark Cuban Speaks
- Hostess Twinkies Settles on its Savior
- J.C. Penney Turnaround Could Take Longer
- Two Charged With Insider Trading on Herbalife