In an age when the text and the tweet can destroy a movie an hour after it opens, Hollywood market research firms are scrambling to rethink film promotion, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Are Studios Releasing Too Many Animated Films?
- NBC's Thursday Lineup Goes from 'Must See' to 'Must Flee'
- Film Set Signs Specialize in Misdirection
- Insurer's Goal Is to Keep Cameras Rolling
- Fandango Strikes Deal to Sell Pacific Theatres' Movie Tickets
- Film Commission Sees Jump in Tax Credit Applications
- Search for Film Czar Drags on at City Hall
- Final Deadline for Finke?