Mexico's Carlos Slim remains the world's richest person for the fourth year in a row, according to Forbes, while Warren Buffett dropped out of the top three for the first time since 2000. The Associated Press looks at trends in the magazine's annual billionaires list.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Gates Stays Atop Forbes List of America's Wealthiest
- Buffett: 'No Thanks' on Buying Tribune Papers
- Gates Returns to Top of World's Richest List
- Gates, Buffett Again Top Forbes' Billionaires List
- Liberty Media Reduces Stake in Barnes & Noble
- Buffett: General Economy Slowing
- Why Holiday Sales Could Ride on Lower Gas Prices
- Airlines Already Charging Higher Fares