No matter what market forces do to the state's gasoline prices in the near future, California motorists will be paying a few pennies more per gallon four months from today, the Sacramento Bee reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Tax Pain at Pumps
- California Gas Prices Heading Up
- State Sees Revenue Bump After Tax Changes
- Hybrid Vehicles in State Have Tripled
- State Leaders Unveil Transportation Package with Hikes in Diesel, Gas Taxes
- Rubio Takes on CEQA
- Update: Governor Rejects Democratic Budget Plan
- High L.A. Gas Prices Lower Demand