The Los Angeles City Council on Wednesday voted to turn over management of the Los Angeles Convention Center to L.A. Live operator Anschutz Entertainment Group, despite objections that AEG now gains an unfair advantage in filling its hotel rooms while booking conventions, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Santana: AEG Should Run L.A. Convention Center
- AEG Drops Plans for DTLA Hotel
- News of the Week
- Developers of Downtown L.A. Hotel Short of Funds Despite City Pledge
- Los Angeles Gives AEG More Time
- Convention Center Remodel Moves Ahead Without NFL
- L.A. Wants Convention Center Alternatives to AEG
- City Tackles New Convention Center Without NFL