The departure of Jeff Robinov as Warner Bros. film chief is the conclusion of a public and contentious competition for the top job at the studio. TheWrap.com reports it left nearly everyone burned. Variety also looks at the quirky new structure.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- How Warner Bros.' Tsujihara Defied Skeptics
- Will Superman Save the Day for Studio?
- Executive Shake-up at Warner Bros. Pictures
- Inside the Latest Fox Exec Shake-Up
- Summit Sued by Makers of 'Twilight' Parody
- New Hollywood Studio Backed with Chinese Cash
- Warner Bros. Movie Chief Said to Be Planning Exit
- Former Warner Bros. Executive Gets Major Chinese Investment