Hulu’s sale could signal the end of one of the pioneers of online streaming, which has become an increasingly popular way to watch television, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. Port Rail Project Sparks Anger
- Slaking a Region’s Thirst While Cleaning Its Beaches
- Melanoma Drug Shows Promise in Key Trial
- Despite Outlaw Image, Hells Angels Sue Often
- Disney Show Will Appear First on App for Tablets
- Kaiser Seen as Face of Future Health Care
- Microsoft Succession Fuels Speculation
- Hollywood Studios Facing Upheaval at Highest Levels