Variety, Hollywood Reporter and the TheWrap.com look at the unlikely stardom — and the role of a lifetime that helped launched it — of the late actor James Gandolfini, who died suddenly Wednesday while on vacation in Rome.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Remembering Robin Williams
- Can Warner Bros. Stabilize After Corporate Shuffle?
- Summit Sued by Makers of 'Twilight' Parody
- Azoff vs. Emanuel: The Wild and Crazy Emails
- Disabled Actors Protest Casting Practices
- Grumpy Cat Sparks Feline Frenzy at Kitson
- Obituary: Phil Stern
- Former Interim Screen Actors Guild President Dead at 75