A Los Angeles County Superior Court judge on Monday said that the Exide Technologies' Vernon battery recycling plant, which was closed by state inspectors in April, will be allowed to reopen pending a court hearing next month, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Another Lawsuit for Exide
- Regulators Move to Shut Down Exide Plant
- Exide Technologies Files for Chapter 11
- Exide Ordered to Clean Up Near Vernon Plant
- L.A. Council Concerned About Vernon Battery Recycler
- Exide Workers Get Layoff Notices
- County Creates Toxic 'Strike Team'
- Exide Recycling Plant Again Exceeds Lead Limits