Blue Shield of California is poised to take a lucrative health insurance contract for city workers away from rival Anthem Blue Cross, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Anthem Widens Lead on Exchange Enrollments
- Health Insurers Owe Small Firms Millions in Rebates
- Few Making Money on Obamacare
- Anthem Scolded, UnitedHealth Praised on Rates
- Online Medical Records on Way to California
- Anthem Second Insurer to Delay Obamacare Cancellations
- Blue Shield Sued Over Policy Practices
- Commissioner Calls for Barring Anthem