The U.S. Financial Accounting Standards Board and London-based International Accounting Standards Board expect to complete a joint project to overhaul rules that govern the way companies recognize revenue, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Contractor Admits He Is Source of NSA Leak
- Tech Giants Partner on NSA Reform
- Jobs Data May Slow Fed on Bond Cutbacks
- Finding New Auditor Not So Easy for Herbalife
- Yellen Expected to Be Confirmed Today
- Economic Confidence Falters
- CFO Awards 2017 Nominees: Get Ready for the New Rev Rec Rules
- Pinterest Raises Another $225 Million