The Forum hopes to make a comeback, the Los Angeles Times reports, with its owners expected today to announce a multimillion-dollar face-lift for the historic Inglewood arena.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Forum Prepares to Host VMA Show
- Chauffeurs a Driving Force on Oscar Night
- 10 Years After Recall, California Still Feels Effects
- Revamped City Club Aims to Attract Younger Members
- Small Quake Hits on 20th Anniversary of Northridge
- 'Music Man Murray' Gershenz Dies at 91
- Live Music Adds Fuel to Downtown's Revival
- AEG to Battle Ticketmaster