Time Warner Cable Inc. and CBS Corp. are playing a high-stakes game of chicken that could leave consumers without access to the most-watched broadcast network, starting Thursday, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcast Dinosaurs Still Scary
- Charter to Buy Time Warner Cable
- Garcetti Asks FCC to Review Dodgers TV Impasse
- Dodgers TV Debacle Hurting Time Warner
- Time Warner Briefly Pulls CBS Programming
- Verizon Woos CBS Staffers to Drop Time Warner Cable
- DirecTV Reaches Deal with Time Warner Cable for Lakers Channel
- Time Warner Agrees to Arbitration in Dodgers Dispute