After Comic-Con, the San Diego pop culture convention that concluded Sunday, the New York Times asks whether serving up more of the same is wise as this summer's big-budget films go thud at the box office. Plus, TheWrap.com provides five takeaways from the four-day the event.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- What's Nikki Finke's future at Deadline Hollywood?
- Real-Life Superhero
- What's Hollywood's Trouble With China?
- New Paramount TV Chief a Longtime Digital Advocate
- Veteran Publicists Launch Hive Collective
- Mayoral Candidates Compete for Hollywood Vote
- Grumpy Cat Sparks Feline Frenzy at Kitson
- Has Hollywood Ignited an Intern Uprising?