In the wake of ABC finishing in third place in viewers and fourth place among the crucial adults 18-49 demographic, Barry Jossen is leaving as the head of television production arm ABC Studios, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Programming Chief Leaves ABC Family
- Disney TV Chief to Depart Next Year
- ABC TV Hires First African American Network Boss
- Disney, Dish Reach Deal on AutoHop
- Competition Heats up Among Spanish-Language Media Firms
- Cable Operators Broaden Access to Filipino Channel
- New Leadership at Fox TV
- MGM Sells Overseas Channels