Urban chicken, goat and beekeeping would be ushered into the 21st century under new rules that the Long Beach City Council will consider on Tuesday, the Long Beach Press Telegram reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- New Money for Alamitos Bay Marina Approved
- Long Beach’s City Council Delays Decision on JetBlue Customs Facility
- Plummeting Oil Prices Force Long Beach to Curb Budget
- Long Beach City Hall East to Become Urban Lofts
- Long Beach Officials Call for Minimum Wage Hike
- Long Beach to Study Raising the Minimum Wage
- Long Beach Port Breaks Ground on Bridge Replacement
- Long Beach to Sue L.A. Over Railyard Project