A Wall Street Journal review of thousands of trades by insiders in their own company's stock found the trades veering heavily toward selling rather than buying as bankruptcy filings drew nearer.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- KPMG Insider Case Affects Herbalife, Skechers
- Google to Buy Frommer's Travel Brand
- More Employers Overhauling Health Benefits
- U.S. Treasury to Sell More AIG Shares
- TV Studios Dial Up Pursuit of Pirates
- Citigroup CEO Unexpectedly Quits
- 'Window-Dressing' Trades Lift Results
- U.S. Balks at GM Plan to Sell Shares