Many people in Los Angeles know that the posters popping up periodically in their neighborhoods mean a TV show or movie is being filmed nearby. What they may not know is that the production information on those signs is often misleading, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Insurer's Goal Is to Keep Cameras Rolling
- Search for Film Czar Drags on at City Hall
- Canadian City Sees Entertainment Production Go South
- Are Studios Releasing Too Many Animated Films?
- Hollywood Market Research Gets Tech Savvy
- Startup's Plasma Lights Help Turn Film Shoots Green
- Film Commission Awards Tax Credits
- Local Film Production Up Last Week