Fandango, the nation's largest movie ticket service, is ordering up more business in Southern California, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Insurer's Goal Is to Keep Cameras Rolling
- Are Studios Releasing Too Many Animated Films?
- Hollywood Market Research Gets Tech Savvy
- Film Set Signs Specialize in Misdirection
- ‘Star Wars’ is Most Anticipated Movie of 2015
- Film Commission Sees Jump in Tax Credit Applications
- NBC's Thursday Lineup Goes from 'Must See' to 'Must Flee'
- SiriusXM Makes Deal with Piolín