The U.S. office-market recovery struggled to accelerate in the second quarter as occupancy gains stalled and rent growth slowed, according to Bloomberg.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Manufacturing Accelerates More Than Forecast
- Cheap Money That Saved U.S. Housing Seen as Ending
- Home Prices Rise in 88% of Cities as Recovery Gains
- Facebook Launches Jazzier News Feed
- Americans With Best Credit in Decades Drive U.S. Economy
- Hiring Up
- Yahoo Gains on Google
- DirecTV Profit Lags Forecasts