Visual-effects company Rhythm & Hues has shed more than half of its L.A. staff since it filed for bankruptcy protection in February, according to TheWrap.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Rhythm & Hues Studios Has Found a Bidder
- Rhythm & Hues Buyer Tied to Prana Studios
- Judge Approves Interim Loan for Rhythm & Hues
- Rhythm & Hues Breakup Fee Approved
- Rhythm & Hues to File For Bankruptcy Protection
- JS Communications Pulls Bid for Rhythm & Hues
- Visual Effects Firm Sees Future in Diversification