A growing number of American workers are confronting a frustrating predicament on payday: to get their wages, they must first pay a fee, The New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- A Different Deal Mania Grips TV
- Regulators Across the Globe Ground Dreamliner
- Struggling, San Jose Tests a Way to Cut Benefits
- Secret Court Ruling Puts Tech Companies in Data Bind
- A Bracelet Meant to Build Loyalty at Disney Parks
- A Calculated Push Into Entertainment Lifts ‘Duck Dynasty’ Family’s Fortunes
- Crucial Rule Is Delayed a Year for Obama’s Health Law
- With a Solid Hit, CBS Breaks the Summer Ratings Mold