When Federal Aviation Administration officials grounded Boeing's fleet of 787 Dreamliner jets last week due to unexplained battery fires, one of President Obama's favorite green energy technologies got another black eye, the Washington Examiner reports. The Wall Street Journal reports this morning that data from a Dreamliner that made an emergency landing in Japan has shown no evidence that the battery was overcharged.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Probe of Boeing 787 Battery Fire Expands
- Boeing Works to Redeem Dreamliner
- Boeing 787 Faces Regulatory Review
- Treasury Secretary Defends Financial Overhaul
- 'Dark Pools' Face Scrutiny
- Fired KPMG Auditor Describes 'Lapse of Judgment'
- NTSB: Dreamliner's Safety Systems Failed
- KPMG Plans for Review in Light of Insider Case