The Upper Midwest remained locked in a deep freeze Wednesday as the bitter temperatures crept eastward, where at least one mountain resort warned it was too cold even to ski, the Associated Press reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Ice Storm Whacks Parts of the South
- Freeze Warning in Effect for Most of Southland
- Warm Weather Puts Ski Resort on Downward Slide
- Background Check Firm Hit with Government Complaint
- Update: Storm Drenches Much of Southern California
- Update: Crude Prices Move Above $48 a Barrel on Supply Concerns
- Update: Rain Likely Much of the Week
- Rand Paul Revs Up