The fall of Lance Armstrong was as steep as the mountains he climbed en route to the Champs-Elysees and life as a global icon. He left a trail of destruction on the way up and on the way down, Bloomberg News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- More Advertisers Dump Armstrong
- Armstrong Stripped of 7 Tour Titles
- Armstrong Dropped by Nike, Steps Down as Livestrong Chairman
- Armstrong Admits Doping, Says He Will Testify
- Not Faster Than a Speeding Armstrong, but Still
- Lance Armstrong Is a Conglomerate
- Bike Shop Banker Supply Steers Clear of Racing, Expensive Big Brands.
- Bike Race Gears Up With Big Name, New Dates