The only thing stopping the Sacramento Kings from a sale and move to Seattle is approval by NBA owners, the Wall Street Journal reports. The Maloof family has agreed to sell the Kings to a Seattle group led by investor Chris Hansen, the league confirmed Monday.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Mom and Pop Flee Emerging Markets
- 'Cliff' Wranglers Weigh Medicare Age
- Summer of Stock Volatility Expected
- New Twist on Crowdfunding for Startups
- A Post-Vacation Briefing on Various Industries
- Facebook CEO Announces Internet Access Project
- Regulators Take Look at Patent 'Trolls'
- Meet the New Boss: Big Data