The number of Americans filing first-time claims for unemployment insurance payments fell more than forecast last week to the lowest level in five years, pointing to further improvement in the labor market, Bloomberg News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Jobless Claims Unexpectedly Decline
- Jobless Claims Fall to Lowest Level Since November
- Jobless Claims at Highest Level in Nine Months
- Good News for Labor Market
- Jobless Claims Plummet to Eight Year Low
- Jobless Claims in U.S. Fall to Lowest Since 2007
- Labor Market Improves a Bit
- Strong Jobs Report Trumps Decline in GDP