Nebraska Gov. Dave Heineman has become the second Republican governor in the last week to propose ending his state's income tax, Reuters and the Huffington Post report. He wants to make Nebraska more competitive with its neighbors by eliminating the tax on both individuals and corporations. The Omaha World-Herald says Heineman should get credit for thinking big.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Approves California Bullet Train Construction
- Debt Ceiling Still Looms
- American Apparel Debuts LGBT Pride T-Shirts
- Study: Middle Class Losing Ground
- Mothers Now Top Earners in 4 of 10 U.S. Homes
- CVS Orders Workers to Reveal Weight, Health Info
- Survey: 75 Percent of Employed Are Job Seekers
- Report: San Onofre Tubes Wore Down Faster than Expected