With calls for more public outreach, the Los Angeles City Council has decided against placing a $3 billion bond issue to repair city streets on the May ballot, the Los Angeles Daily News and Los Angeles Times report.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A.'s Neighborhood Councils Flex Muscles
- County Defers Vote on Storm Water Cleanup Fee
- Prop. D in the Lead
- Bid to Overturn Pot Shop Ban Qualifies for L.A. Ballot
- Gas Will Leak Four More Months
- Sales-Tax Hike to Fix L.A. Roads on Hold
- L.A. Mayoral Candidates Unite Against Proposed Sales Tax Hike
- Recommended Sales Tax Hike Would Pay for Street Repairs