Wal-Mart Stores Inc., the world's largest retailer and nation's largest private employer, is making a pledge to boost its sourcing from domestic suppliers and hire more than 100,000 veterans, the Associated Press reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- WellPoint Profit Jumps 38 Percent
- Wal-Mart Cuts Profit Outlook
- Green Dot Shares Drop as AmEx and Wal-Mart Sell Competing Card
- Obama Picks Mary Jo White to Lead SEC
- Report: Hospitals Improving Patient Safety
- Data Breach Hits More Target Customers Than Expected
- Market Grows for Wedding Insurance
- Industrial Output Struggles, Gas Boosts Consumer Prices