Rupert Murdoch told the Los Angeles Times that News Corp.'s plan to split into two publicly traded companies this summer -- separating the newspapers from the TV stations -- won't get him out of the cross hairs of FCC cross-ownership rules if he should want to bid for the Los Angeles paper that Tribune Co. is expected to sell.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Entertainment Group Takes 21st Century Fox Name
- L.A. Times Parent Prepares for Cost-Cutting
- Time Warner Prepares for Fox Fight
- Fox May Continue Time Warner Hunt
- Murdoch Buys Prominent L.A. Vineyard Site
- ´The Martian´ Not Enough for 21st Century Fox
- Passing the Torch
- Fox and Apollo May Create TV Production Giant