Apple has cut its orders for components for the iPhone 5 due to weaker-than-expected demand, at a time when the Cupertino company faces greater competition from rival Samsung, theWall Street Journal reports. Yahoo's Daily Ticker reports that shares early Monday declined to the lowest price in almost a year.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Cyprus to Raid Personal Savings; Global Markets Upset
- Immigration Reform Could Cost Social Security Billions
- Analyst: Home Prices Nowhere Near Bottom
- Why Men Are Failing in This New Economy
- Too Soon to Call New BlackBerry a Failure?
- FedEx Ready for its Busiest Shipping Day
- Could Water Be the Next Big Asset Class?
- Buffett Makes Huge Bet on U.S. Housing Market