Santa Monica advertising company Mercury Media has acquired IMarketing, a boutique Internet ad firm.
Mercury Media did not disclose terms of the deal, which closed Dec. 31 and was announced this week. IMarketing is based in Princeton, N.J. and specializes in search marketing, online media planning and buying, and analytics. It generates more than $30 million of billings annually, Mercury said. Clients that include Dow Jones, eDiets and Yahoo.
“We are incredibly excited about the addition of IMarketing as it puts us in an ideal position to take advantage of the ongoing convergence of television and digital media,” Chief Executive John Barnes said in a statement. The company is known for its direct-response TV campaigns for brands such as Ronco and Zumba Fitness.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Infomercial Company Views Expanded Horizons on Internet
- Marketing Firm Moves to Improve Internet Links
- Social Reality Buys Five Delta
- Hispanic Accent
- Direct-Response Business Looks for Shot in the Arm
- Team One Wins at Cannes For Its Custom Magazine
- Insurer to Test TV Boundaries
- Santa Monica Firm Looks for Social Media Hookup