Jack Lew, President Obama’s choice to head the Treasury Department, won’t have the global experience of Secretary Timothy F. Geithner as he grapples with issues like Europe’s debt and China’s currency rate. But it probably won’t matter as much as other issues, Bloomberg News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- China’s Treasury Holdings Hit Record
- U.S. To File WTO Charges on China
- Treasury Secretary Defends Financial Overhaul
- Rich Catch a Break in Budget Deal
- Amgen Suit by Alleged 'Professional Whistle-Blower' Tossed
- Sebelius to Exit HHS
- New Debt Limit Deadline: Oct. 17
- Minding Obama’s Pledge to Help Small Businesses