Committing to the genre after years of fits and starts, Warner Bros. announced that it will produce one animated movie a year beginning in 2014. It's the last major studio to do so, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Warner Bros. Relents on Redbox DVD Deal
- Warner Bros. TV Group CEO Expected to Leave
- DreamWorks Pushes 'Mr. Peabody' to 2014
- Warner Bros. Strikes Financing Deal
- Warner Wins Key Victory in Superman Battle
- Another Misfire for Studio
- Fourth Wall Studios Lays Off Staff, Halts Production
- Are Studios Releasing Too Many Animated Films?