Topping any L.A. area home sales last year, a 9.5-acre estate in Malibu owned by billionaire financier Howard Marks and his wife, Nancy, has sold in the $75 million range in an off-market deal, sources tell the Los Angeles Times.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Billionaires Buy, Sell in Beverly Hills
- Is Malibu Turning Into the Larry Ellison Beach Club?
- Miley Cyrus Buys Retreat in Malibu
- Rocker Aaron Bruno Buys Malibu Retreat
- Kirk Kerkorian Mansion Sells
- SpaceX Chief Buys Bel-Air Home
- 2012 a Good Year for Pricey Homes in L.A.
- True Religion Exec Makes Pricey Purchase