Directors at American International Group Inc., the recipient of one of the biggest government bailout packages during the financial crisis, are considering whether to join a lawsuit that accuses the government of too-onerous terms in the 2008-2009 rescue package, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Report: Lenders Used Aid to Repay TARP
- Use of Food Stamps Swells Even as Economy Improves
- GM Names First Female CEO
- S&P Accuses U.S. of Vengeance
- Rethinking the 30-Year Mortgage
- How the Wheels Came Off for Fisker
- U.S. Sues Wells Fargo in Mortgage Probe
- A Toxic Subprime Mortgage Bond's Legacy Lives On