With Leno's and Letterman's stars on the wane, Jimmy Kimmel's talk show shift to an earlier time slot on ABC may herald the rise of a host for a new TV generation, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Kimmel to Go Head-to-Head with Leno and Letterman
- How Change of Coasts for ‘Tonight’ Hurts L.A.
- Dark Days at ‘Tonight Show'
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Tonight Show' Strangely Muted
- Leno Ready to Hit the Road
- Cable Networks Are TV's Biggest Stars
- Political Fight Over PBS Has Long History
- NBC Scales Down Comedy Ambitions