Facebook has opened the doors of its FBX ad exchange to AOL's Advertising.com ad network, even while one of ad land's biggest buyers of ad space is still waiting outside the velvet rope, AdAge.com reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Google Dominance in Online Display Ads Under Scrutiny
- 10 Things You Should Know About the Global Ad Market
- Americans Will Spend $815 Million on Pets This Valentine's
- How Marketers Used TV's Second-Most-Expensive Ad Vehicle
- The Super Bowl's Real Results
- Lenovo Signs New 'Project Engineer': Ashton Kutcher
- McD's Eyes the Supermarket Coffee Aisle
- Ad Industry Mounts Vigorous Defense of 'Native' Advertising