DreamWorks Animation Chief Executive Jeffrey Katzenberg told the Hollywood Reporter that the layoffs his company has been forced to make are hardest thing he's had to do since the studio was founded. Pink slips have already gone out, and 350 of the Glendale studio’s 2,200 employees will have been let go by year’s end.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Katzenberg Tightens Control at DreamWorks Animation
- New Name for DreamWorks?
- DreamWorks Lays Off 500, Top Execs Leave
- Drama Behind the Scenes of the Fox Deal
- DreamWorks Animation Unveils 12-Picture Slate
- DreamWorks Pushes 'Mr. Peabody' to 2014
- Katzenberg Takes Pay Cut
- DreamWorks Selling, Leasing Back Campus in Glendale