NBC’s Thursday prime-time ratings have eroded dramatically in recent years, forcing network executives to rethink their strategy, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Hollywood Market Research Gets Tech Savvy
- Final Deadline for Finke?
- CW Launches Seed Digital Studio
- Fandango Strikes Deal to Sell Pacific Theatres' Movie Tickets
- SiriusXM Makes Deal with Piolín
- Insurer's Goal Is to Keep Cameras Rolling
- Univision, Telemundo Pitch Audience to Advertisers
- Prime Focus Emerges as Bidder for Rhythm & Hues