One of the nation’s largest labor unions, the AFL-CIO, found agreement with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce on one area of immigration reform: guest workers. But the California delegation in Congress has opinions of its own on the topic of foreign workers, Southern California Public Radio reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- IMMIGRANTS---Organized Labor Changes Stance on Immigration Rules
- Program Offers Model for Employment of Guest Workers
- Congress Weighs Axing EB-5 Visa Program That Funds Developments
- Working Without Borders
- Employers and Workers Are Victims of New Immigration Policy
- Convergence of Forces Leads to Renewed Vigor of Labor in L.A.
- Report: L.A. Hasn't Had Positive Job Growth in 23 Years
- An Amnesty Wouldn't Deprive Others of Entry Into U.S.